Peery & Associates, Inc. provides consulting services to help you select and design a retirement plan that best fits your company.
Factors To Consider In Selecting a Plan:
- Which employee groups do you want to benefit?
- What nondiscrimination issues affect your plan?
- What tax impact do you want to achieve?
- What kinds of plans are there? (Plan Profiles)
- How much will it cost to administer? (Regular / Non-Profit)
Education & Employee Appreciation:
- We provide you with Plan communication materials to encourage employee participation;
- We encourage frequent employee communication
- We attend Enrollment Meetings and presentations
- We provide a link to On-line account inquiries
Once you choose a plan, you want it administered efficiently and in accordance with the most recent legal requirements. We help you keep your plan in compliance with all Department of Labor and IRS qualification requirements.
We provide you with an administrative checklist that covers all qualification and administration issues.
On-line Consultation & Administration:
- On-line consultation regarding plan issues for clients through the News and Updates section of our website.
- On-line employee benefit statements and 800-number access is provided for most of our plans. E-mail document transfer for reports and benefit statements are also provided
Specific Services We Perform Include:
Plan Document design and IRS submission, Discrimination and Compliance testing, Trust accounting, 5500 Form completion and filing, Benefit Statements following plan valuations on a frequency compatible with your plan design and your desires. We also provide loan schedules and payment processing, benefit distribution calculations and communication with terminated employees, contribution instructions for 401(k) Plans, and 800-number access to you and your designated contact.
We communicate directly with your participants regarding loans and distribution rules and procedures.
We will work with your broker or financial advisor to design 404(c) communications materials and notices, or we can recommend employee communications specialists for your retirement plan.
Managing Benefit Costs:
Our simple fee structure, disclosed on our website, provides a competitive and predictable cost for your plan's administration. We also prevent costly compliance problems with:
- Checklists for 401(k), Profit Sharing, Money Purchase, and Defined Benefit Plans that comply with EPCRS*
- Easy templates and questionnaires for Annual testing and tax filings
- On-demand discrimination testing and contribution proposals at no extra cost
Plan types administered by Peery & Associates:
- 401(k) / 403(b) Plans
- Safe Harbor 401(k) / 403(b) Plans
- Roth 401(k) / 403(b) Plans
- Defined Benefit Plans
- Profit Sharing Plans
- Cash Balance Plans
- Age-Weighted Profit Sharing Plans
- New Comparability Plans
- Non-ERISA 403(b) Plans
- 457 Plans
- 401 (a) & (h)
- Nonqualified Plans
- Cafeteria Plans & Welfare Benefit
Our Clients Include:
- Bonfire Communications
- California Association of Non-Profits
- California Pacific Medical Center
- City of San Mateo
- Carlton Senior Living
- Girl Scouts of Northern California
- Jacobs Farm - Del Cabo
- Jewish Federation of Silicon Valley
- Martin Ray Winery
- National Food Labs
- Unlimited Services of Wisconsin
- Wellington State Bank
© 2002 - Peery & Associates, Inc. All rights reserved.